- A New 21st Century Change Platform: An EODC® PDF Presentation
- FOCUS: Re-Framing Perspective
- Emergent Change vs. Planned Change
- Basic Principles For An Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)™ Platform
- Culture As A Core Business Strategy – An Emergent Approach To A Living Culture
- Emergent Organizational Development And Change (EODC)™
- A “Living Vision” – Emergent Organizational Development (EOD)™
- “Creating Readiness For Desired Change and Development”
- The Land Of Org – “A Living, Emerging Vision”
- Beauty (Cultural Congruency) and the Beast (The Culture Gap)
- Rethinking Resistance
- The 60% – 70% CM / Project Management Dilemma
- Approaches to Consultation: The Four Basic Models
- Try ‘OWNERSHIP’! ‘BUY-IN’ Just Doesn’t Make The Grade…
- ‘Doing and Being’
- How Well Is Your Organization’s ‘Reputational Bank’ Doing? Is It Continually Making Deposits Or Withdrawals?
- Why Are The Fundamentals Of Organizational Development Important?
- What Is A ‘Healthy, Performance-Based Organization and Culture’?
- A Tool and Process For Emergent Change; The Practice of Strategic and Generative Dialogue
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Monthly Archives: January 2017
The following thoughts and principles, having been formed from the last 30+ years of my study, thought and practice, create a synergistic component of an overall foundation for an Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)™ framework and platform. Of fundamental … Continue reading
Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)™ I often wonder how many organizations truly put the effort into understanding how culture is fundamental to their business success and how to optimize such to bring their desired culture into the fabric of … Continue reading