- NEW – Part 1: Emergent Change® Video
- FOCUS: Re-Framing Perspective
- Emergent Change vs. Planned Change
- Basic Principles For An Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)™ Platform
- Culture As A Core Business Strategy – An Emergent Approach To A Living Culture
- Emergent Organizational Development And Change (EODC)™
- A “Living Vision” – Emergent Organizational Development (EOD)™
- “Creating Readiness For Desired Change and Development”
- The Land Of Org – “A Living, Emerging Vision”
- Beauty (Cultural Congruency) and the Beast (The Culture Gap)
- Rethinking Resistance
- The 60% – 70% CM / Project Management Dilemma
- Approaches to Consultation: The Four Basic Models
- Try ‘OWNERSHIP’! ‘BUY-IN’ Just Doesn’t Make The Grade…
- ‘Doing and Being’
- How Well Is Your Organization’s ‘Reputational Bank’ Doing? Is It Continually Making Deposits Or Withdrawals?
- Why Are The Fundamentals Of Organizational Development Important?
- What Is A ‘Healthy, Performance-Based Organization and Culture’?
- A Tool and Process For Emergent Change; The Practice of Strategic and Generative Dialogue
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The concepts and ideas in the following write-up have been developed from a number of prominent and respected people in the field of OD, especially: Vol. I / II ‘Process Consultation’, Edger H. Schein – 1987, 1988, ‘New Paradigm Consulting’; Emergence … Continue reading
“Anytime you, or someone around you, thinks or talks about ‘buy-in’; Beware! It is a danger signal telling you that your development and implementation process is missing the essential ingredient of involving all who should be involved in a way … Continue reading