- NEW – Part 1: Emergent Change® Video
- FOCUS: Re-Framing Perspective
- Emergent Change vs. Planned Change
- Basic Principles For An Emergent Organizational Development and Change (EODC)™ Platform
- Culture As A Core Business Strategy – An Emergent Approach To A Living Culture
- Emergent Organizational Development And Change (EODC)™
- A “Living Vision” – Emergent Organizational Development (EOD)™
- “Creating Readiness For Desired Change and Development”
- The Land Of Org – “A Living, Emerging Vision”
- Beauty (Cultural Congruency) and the Beast (The Culture Gap)
- Rethinking Resistance
- The 60% – 70% CM / Project Management Dilemma
- Approaches to Consultation: The Four Basic Models
- Try ‘OWNERSHIP’! ‘BUY-IN’ Just Doesn’t Make The Grade…
- ‘Doing and Being’
- How Well Is Your Organization’s ‘Reputational Bank’ Doing? Is It Continually Making Deposits Or Withdrawals?
- Why Are The Fundamentals Of Organizational Development Important?
- What Is A ‘Healthy, Performance-Based Organization and Culture’?
- A Tool and Process For Emergent Change; The Practice of Strategic and Generative Dialogue
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Abridged From ‘The Organizational Development Workshop’ Organizational Development is not just a bunch of theories, interventions and technical methodologies. As part of the ’mastery’ of the discipline and practice of Organizational Development, as well as many other professions and disciplines, one fundamental … Continue reading
How Well Is Your Organization’s ‘Reputational Bank’ Doing? Is It Continually Making Deposits Or Withdrawals?
Social capital, or ‘reputational capital’ as it is also referred to, is defined as the goodwill available to parties in relationships that are characterized by high levels of trust, mutual understanding, mutual goals and interests, complementary competencies, and strong communication … Continue reading
To begin with a few quotes: “You have to monitor your fundamentals constantly because the only thing that changes will be your attention to them. The fundamentals will never change.” Michael Jordan “Learn the fundamentals of the game and stick … Continue reading
One hears a lot these days about ‘healthy organizations’, ‘healthy cultures’, and the need to enhance ‘organizational performance’. What does that mean? The following are a few attributes and perspectives that I believe describe such. Of course these are not all … Continue reading
Strategic and generative dialogue can be powerful tools and processes within an overall EODC™ approach toward individual, group and organizational emergent change and development. The Practice of Strategic and Generative Dialogue “Suppose we were able to share meanings freely without … Continue reading